Now that the Kid has announced his light I have to share a story with you. Hopefully he won't mind.

Quite some time ago I was visiting my H.L. dealer. This store like most carries lots of other stuff. While perusing other items I spotted a couple of lighthouse suncatchers. They were labeled "Red Brick Lighthouse" and "Snowy Winter Lighthouse" but I recognized them to be real lighthouses. I bought them both and "sleuthed" them out when I got home. Sure enough, they turned out to be Sand Island, Wi. and Sherwood Point, Wi. Now the wheels were really starting to turn. I asked myself, "Now what was that light that Jakers and his Dad were at when the Kid went through the ice?" I had to check back through the forums to find his story of the event and when I saw that it was, in fact, Sherwood Point I JUST KNEW that was Jaker's choice!

Now Stephen really took this "secrecy" thing to the limit. When confronted he did not want to admit that I had guessed. It took a lot of conjoling on my part to get him to tell me. I had to tell him that the rule was that you could only tell a former winner!

So I'm sure glad it's finally announced as I feel I've done double duty in maintaining the secrecy of "Choose a Lighthouse"!

Excellent choice Jakers and a wonderful story to go with this special light!