Well I'm going to say that my favorites are the St. Clair Lights as I am a big fan of "Rodney Dangerfield" lighthouses. smile

I will probably also purchase the Southeast Block light as the only version I have of it is a spyglass. While I'm not enamoured by gimics on the HL's I can forgive it's being able to move. wink Interesting that this light joins Cape Hatteras in being another light redone as a LE.

While I am also a big fan of International Lights I'm not entirely sold on the West Point piece. I like the lighthouse but somehow the house seems just stuck on one corner of the piece. Will have to wait for Paul's detailed photos to decide on it. As far as the Pharos and Colossus pieces, hmmm, it will be interesting to see how these go over. They will probably fall into the "love them or hate them" category. While they certainly were very historical structures, I would much rather see HL produce more of the existing world lighthouses. There are so many beautiful, unique lighthouses that could be made.

Of the Florida lights I actually prefer the Mayport piece. Guess I'm just not that big of a fan of spider lights that I want to spend the money that those pieces command.

The Texas light leaves me flat, seems a bit dull looking? Maybe that's why it's the only piece that got a flag? Are those twin outhouses or what???

While I was one who was championing the cause for HL to produce a LSS, I probably won't buy this one either. Somehow it and Pt. Alleton just aren't doing it for me. No doubt at some point one of them will strike my fancy.

Of course, once I can see these new releases in person I may change my mind completely from these initial observations. While a picture may say 1000 words it may not say just 2, "buy me"! smile