I realize that anyone reading this forum post has got to love lighthouses whether they collect Harbour Lights or one of the other brands. This topic is for the Harbour Lights collectors and may have been brought up before. If it has then forgive me, but, I was wondering when the forum members got started and what was their 1st Harbour Lights. I was also wondering what piece they are still waiting for to "complete" their collection. It can be any piece that you have not given up hope on owning, but, still do not see in the immediate future. Also, what are your future plans for collecting Harbour Lights? I will start it off and hopefully others will add to it.

I started in June of 1994.

Ponce De Leon was my 1st piece. It was a bithday gift from my wife. I was stationed at CG Sta Ponce Inlet across the inlet from the lighthouse in 1973-1976.

I would like to "complete" my collection with a #614 Rose Island Large Attendee Piece.

I will continue to buy all the LE pieces as lot as my health, job and money allow me to keep this goal.

Rich

[This message has been edited by flacoastie (edited 01-02-2002).]

Rich