I don't think we're all 'guilty', in the same sense that Mr. Clinton ... well, never mind.

Our first lighthouse replica was the CSC of Cape May, NJ. Linda bought it for me for a birthday gift on one of our trips there to birdwatch. We had just left Cape May State Park where the lighthouse is. I still prefer this CSC to the HL version. In my estimation, the HL Cape May suffers from the same malady that the original GLOW Barnegat did. It looks like it's been squeezed and the proportions of the tower are wrong, too tall and slender. Even the Keeper's cottage looks squished.

We also have the CSC Cape Hatteras. Never thought we'd be able to swing a HL Hatteras. The CSC doesn't look terribly out of place on the shelf with the other HLs from North Carolina, and the casual observer would only see all of the Carolina lights.

Those are the only non HLs that we've gotten ourselves. We figure that eventually HL will do all of the ones we'll want. It's just a matter of being patient. Friends and family have given us a few other kinds. Not everyone knows a HL from the creation of a sculptors imagination.