This may be my last post to the forums! I am so pissed off after reading this thread that I will need to cool off before I deside if I'm going to even look here again or not.

I have an income of about $35,000. a year and it is very hard for me to buy the HL's that I want because I just don't have that kind of money. I am on an autoship with my dealer. And with the number of new pieces that are being put out each year it is draining my finances so that there is no money to buy older HL's. Unless I happen to get lucky and find a good deal every now and then. Such as last June, while on a trip out-of-town when I just happened apond a dealer who was going out-of-bisness. He had 31 HL's instock all at 50% off (such a sale I had never seen before). I bought 28 of them. The other 3 I already had. A week later on my way back throu that little town, the store was gone! Now the just of this story is that I would not have thies pieces now if it hadn't been for that sale! And I was, and still am very very very happy with my good fortune to have found that little store going out-of-bisness.

And just two days ago, I was the happy ebay winner of a LE HL that retailed for $79. My winning bid was $20.75 (thats 75% off).

I guess now I should watch out for the Harbour Light Police to come and put me in jail for doing such a harrable thing!! At least thats the way some pepole have made this thread sound !!!!!!!!

Stephanie

PS.
If I have been out of line, I'm sorry. But I just had to get that off my chest.

Stephanie

God may have created man before woman,
but there is always a rough draft before the masterpiece.