Quote:
No, Daniel, some of us factor common sense into the equation.
Dave remember when you said that somethings you say things on the forum you shouldn’t, this is one of those cases. Not very professional.

Quote:
What you ask is that Bill continue to pay to store a product that you personally seem to want, but most collectors do not. And, that Lighthouse Marketing continue to provide the support needed to dig thru the pallets to find the light you want, be sure it has the characteristics you want and then ship it to you.
First of all I assumed Bill was going to keep storing the founders collection anyway and it was just your idea to dump them in the Garbage. What I read from the post was that collectors still wanted from the Founders Collection but they wanted to choose which ones. I was offering a way that seemed practical and somewhat financially sensible to clean out more of the founder’s collection. I am not offering any solutions to further my collecting desires and I resent any accusation of that. I am looking out for all Harbour Light collectors. Yes we may be the minority now, but we still exist. I love Harbour lights and I just want all the rare founders collection to find good homes and nothing more. As you said all the previous ways of selling the founders collection has been exhausted and this was just an idea I had for what I thought was a helpful suggestion. As usual, as Rich and I make suggestion out of love of collecting to make exciting topics to talk about, you have to bull dozer them under just like you think should be done to the founders collection.

DANIEL