Rich, I don't believe the pallets are stored in a facility owned by LHD or HL. If this is the case, they are having to rent the space. Factor in that they already had to pay for the pieces to be made; shipped from China; then shipped again to Maine; stored for 3 years; as well the manpower someone has had to pay to dig thru the pile. Oh, yeah, don't forget they paid the shipping on the first two rounds and that your dealer has been given a "commission" from each sale. At this point, it would be make more fiscal sense to load them up, take them to the dump and run the bull dozer over them. (I do believe precedent has been set for this.)

Had the pallets arrived with an accurate inventory, I would agree there is no excuse. However, I believe this was not the case.

A lot of people were bummed that they were planning on getting a rare Canadian or California light - maybe the much sought after Split Rock, MI or one of the very few Canadian Saint Augustine models. Can't blame the Maine gang for that not happening, and in fairness you can't blame the Youngers either. Early in the history of the company they did what they needed to do to get the product out to dealers. Sometimes that meant taking from the group that was to be numbered 1-10 and using them for regular numbering. Way back when that was done who would have known people would have desired those pieces based on where they were manufactured? Gee, if I could go back and make decisions based on what I know now there are a few lottery number choices I might have made differently . . .