What you say is all true Fred, but it would have been easier to have not jumped to 10,000 and had this perception that every new release is a potential Sanibel or Thomas Point. Lets move the edition size down from 10,000. You may not care about that Flag number, but I do, and its probably split down the middle. It may be a fairy tale dream but I would like to know that there is a 5,500, 9,000, 9,500 and 10,000 edition number setting in a cabinet somewhere. If what has happened is going to be the sign of the future there will probably be some 10,000 edition size lighthouses that will get the axe. What really happened with Harbour Lights growth? Was there really that many new collectors demanding more dealers or was it more dealers demanding lighthouses that created the current market? Hope this makes sense. With more dealers retirements were sure to speed up especially with the 5,500s. There are 5,500s out there that without the growth I think probably wouldnt have retired either. Some real bow wows. Woof, Woof, Sorry Harbour Light Buddies.

SeAnDiEgo
The Beaver is frowning at me, didnt care for the woof, woof.