Everbody's got great responses. Here's mine with a little twist. (Too hard to put in any order).

1. Admiralty Head (I lived next to it for 9 years while in the NAVY).

2. Mukilteo (I hope I spelled it right!!! Get it!!! Great to see coming off the Whidbey Island ferry).

3. Diamond Head (Hiked up it every chance I got. Awesome view!).

4. Point Fermin (Concieved there. Need I say more).

5. Needles (Visited on my only trip to England some 20 years ago. First of many I hope!!!).

6. New Point Loma (A relief to see after a 6 month WESTPAC. You never realize how good a life you have until you've been away)

7. Old Pt. Loma (Son concieved there).

8. St Augustine (Just a beautiful piece)

9. Cape ST George (It just doesn't look any better than in gold. I didn't get a chance to say it, but, thank you to Debbie from Harbour Lights, you put the zinnnng back in my life!)

10. Eddystone (It's history is an unusual one, but greatly detailed. I'll catch flack for this, but it's a great 10th Anniversary piece).

11. Cape Hatteras-Mold 2 (It put the meaning in "I gotta have it now!!, I don't care what it costs".)

12. La Jument (Such a great Guichard poster. I would just like to have signed by him).

13. Fresnel Lense (The heart of the lighthouse. I hope one of many)

14. Statue of Liberty (Means so much to so many. What America is all about).

15. Portsmouth (Have never seen it, but don't think I need to now. Rich in history and well detailed. Just need Connie's signature on it and I'll be smiling for a long time!).

16. LA Harbour (Not out yet. Doesn't need to be. It's sold!!! Long, long, time coming. Something to remind me of those great Santa Catalina island trips and of those to come)

Here's 16 from my wish list. Subject to change if any body cares to help me out!

1. Cape Hatteras Mold 1
2. Assateague Mold 1 Flag #988. Almost had my hands on it. Thanks Rothman.
3. Any California edition
4. Portland Head
5. Coquille River
6. Mukilteo (misspelled)
7. Split Rock (wrong state)
8. Pt. Vicente (Where are you!!)
9. Beavertail (Yellow)
10. Barnegat (Green and Blue)
11. Hilton Head
12. Ocracoke Island
13. Any Artist Proof (Preferably LA Harbour)
14. Sandy Hook
15. Navesink (Such a big piece. Another curio to go with it, please!)
16. Anything else that no one else has. Sorry, but I'm obsessed with Harbour Lights. What can I say. I'm a collector. I'm hooked!!