Where are all the new members. I see the membership is now approaching the 1000 mark but I see very few posts from the new members. I do see a lot of posts in the Marketplace from people with 1-2 posts under their name. I have to assume that this is the only reason they joined was to sell lighthouse. Just think, if they got into the bantering on the Forums they may not want to sell their lighthouses. They might just decide to keep them after they get involved. Remember Newbies, not everyone can afford or has the time to go to all the events(Regional, Reunions, etc.), but, that doesn't mean you can't enjoy the Forums. I personally have only attended signing because the job I have is time consuming and I cannot afford to lose time from work to travel the distance and also at this time to spend the money. This does not keep me from asking questions or putting in my 2 cents worth.

Get out of the shadows and let's hear from you if you are lurking back there in the shadows. You may have something very important to contribute and if you don't get involved we are the loosers for it. Come on fellow Wackos and let all the inactive Newbies know how you feel.

Rich

Rich