Well, George if there's one thing your signature does well it is blow smoke.

Seems you do it also.

I do not believe this was a witch hunt. It was at first a simple request for an answer to a simple question. Had it been dealt with in that manner it would have been over and done with.

I still feel it is wrong for anyone to erase others thoughts without a care or without an explanation.

I did not think that is how things worked here. I thought we all respected each others thoughts and opinions and treated them in a fair manner.

I do not think the manner in which this was done is in that vein. I have the same power as George (who coyly won't admit it) or anyone else who starts a thread to remove everything that has been written on this particular subject.

I however don't operate in that manner. I thank all who have contributed to this discussion- on both sides. Contrary to what you might believe I do enjoy a good difference of opinion now and again. it's good for the soul to see things from another's popint of view- you don't have to agree but you should respect it.

That is one of the major tenets that this Country is based on.

I will now make somer people happy and not respond to any more posts in this thread.

I leave others to their own decisions.

Dennis