First, even though it is not a lighthouse, I thought Mt. Greylock was a WOW, I especially like the blue light.
Second, I have only 30 some post and there are several reasons why. In the begining it was intimating to someone new to lighthouses and Harbor Lights. You guys and girls knew so much and talk in great detail about some new issue. Much of the first year I had tons of overtime and did well just to read some posts and gain some knowledge. Many times I read posts and felt I didn't have anything to add (it had all been said). In addition I have mainly collected "Little Light of Mine" lighthouses. In most cases the ones I have visited. Don't get me wrong I like the bigger ones but space and money do limit my purchases. As far as valuable collectables, it seems like all collectables go up and down over time. I remember the value of the Tucker car went up quickly after the movie about that car was made. Don't know the value now but imagine it has drop some. I must add that I thought the forum was important enough to send $25.00 early this year. Take care all, time to go to bed.

Eric, Florida Keys Reef Lights Foundation; Godfather of Jones Point River Lighthouse; member and District Commissioner of Florida Lighthouse Association et el