Harbour Lights did quite well when they first started. They had edition sizes of 5500 and also did not bring out the large number of pieces that they have been for the last 5 years or so. The problem with the secondary market is the GLOWS and large edition sizes. Well, we will probable never get rid of the GLOW(much to my dismay)but we can correct the other problem(smaller edition sizes) and maybe also limit the number of editions each year. HL has diversified by having the Guardians, LLOM, Anchor Bay, Hot Air Balloons and (ugh)GLOWS so they do have other income. It's time the limited editions were brought back to what they started out to be and that is LIMITED. If the 95% want to buy more limited editions, they should start with the limited editions already produced so they don't have to be forcibly retired and then concentrate on the limited editions that they are missing from their collections that have already retired and are readily available on the secondary market at reasonable(cheap) prices. By the time these 95% get done with all this the HL limited editions will be back where they used to be before the large edition sizes and many edition issues. And last but not leats, I also would like to see what poll or polls are being used to come up with this 95% number. Seems to me that the majority of respondants to the forum polls seem to favor less editions and smaller editions. Why isn't this 95% silent majority being heard from?

Rich confused

Rich