I must agree with the Retired first theory. Only, I refuse to think that I won't ever own an original CH or a Coquille. Reality or not, those are my ultimate goals, to top off my collection. I just need to convince my wife to allow me that luxury. I do plan to own one of each LE produced, not including variations. I have about 30 pieces and only two are current, well I'm including Hillsboro in those two. I am always searching for a deal on a retired peice. I carry the "Authorized Dealers" list in all of my vehicles. I'm kind of hesitant to purchase a current peice for the chance that I might run up on an incredible deal on a retired that I now don't have the money for because I spent it on a current. I am also careful about which retireds I purchase and how much I will pay for it. I usually ask the dealer how many of the pieces they have on hand, if it's the last one I usually get it, if there is 5 or 6 then I know I can wait. Kinda sounds like I've taken all the fun out of collecting huh? Well I don't think so, I'll always have fun collecting Harbour Lights.