In response to The Power's post, I find that anyone who is willing to educate themselve's in the HL values and market price and have some spare money to play with can make a very tidy profit buying and selling on ebay. Yes, it is amazing but you can buy one day and sell another on the same platform and turn a profit. You only have your time at stake. I know there are those that tend to look down their nose at these practices but everyone has their own life experiences. I grew up dirt poor in Mississippi and learned from my grandfather and father the value of buying and trading to make a few extra dollars. I love garage sales and buying and selling things. A few years ago I was in a accident and found myself out of work and completely supported myself by going to garage sales and buying and then immediately reselling to second hand dealers. I found that to be one of the funnest (is that a word) things I have ever done in my life. I think I'll go list a couple of items on ebay, it seems to be light right now.

ORV