Almost every forum I've run across has lots of people who like to read but do not care to comment. This is not a reflection on others or the value of the Forums - its just the way folks are. If you just wanna read, that's OK by me. :-)

At the moment (about 6:50 Central Time 11/25) the 'recent visitors' listed at the top of the main forum page shows 62 members and 248 guests within just the day (actually 999 minutes.) Shucks thats probably about 1/4 the size of a Reunion. Seems like a good crowd to me - even if you don't hear from most of 'em. (Everybody reading this, wave to the lurkers. :-)

By the way - did you know you can click on the 'Recent Visitors' counter - it is a link. You'll see the most popular forums (below) and the top 25 most popular topics. Here is a shortcut to the link

Visitors Popularity Forum Name Category
64 19% The General Forum Harbour Lights
53 16% The Fog Signal Building Left Field
52 16% The Latest Models Collecting
47 14% The New Marketplace Collecting
41 12% By The Numbers Collecting
39 12% Wish List Harbour Lights
38 11% Lighthouse Postcards & Papers Lighthouses
35 10% Lighthouse Preservation & Fund Raising Lighthouses
34 10% Lighthouse Photography Lighthouses
32 9% The Secondary Market Collecting

I'm not exactly sure what folks feel is the real concern about membership. Nothing lasts forever - we've done pretty well over the years and I'm not sure there is cause for concern. We're practically got a monopoly on Harbour Lights - at least on-line.

Thanks for visiting,
__
/im