Greg,

I have to both agree and disagree with you. I find that while HL Collectors Forum is the best for what it does- concentrate on Lighthouses beginning from the premise of collecting HL the "other" site- which I assume to be lighthousing.net does just as fine a job from the starting point of the lighthouses themselves.

I'd have to give HLCF an 11 on a scale of 1-10 and lighthousing.net a 9.5.

There are great people on both sites and in both cases they are very supportive of each other.

I'm on several other forum type sites some connected to websites and some stand alone that are music based- either Poco or the Eagles, mostly- and there is much more disarray and contention on all of them with the non- official site of Good Feelin' To Know (for Poco) being the closest I've found to the HLCF type setup. We mostly get along and when we don't we usually take it off list or we throw the malcontent off the list. This has happened only 2-3 times in the past 3-4 years.

Bottom line- from my experince with various forums, lists, groups on line the Lighthouse sites are the best behaved and helpful to each other as a class and HLCF is the top, but not by much over lighthousiong.net.

Dennis