After spending a lazy Sunday afternoon doing nothing but surfing the Web looking at numerous lighthouse sites I have come to this conclusion. Lighthousekeepers.com and the Collector's Forums is still the best there is. I spent hours reading over various topics on other sites and the discussions are lackluster to say the least. I did not run into a topic that is more interesting then our least interesting topic, in my opinion. The topics were uninteresting and contained nothing that a person could sink their teeth into. From what I read on these sites a person could rob a bank and it would be ok with the rest of the members. This is pretty sickening, again in my opinion. Our Forums here are interesting and have body compared to the others. The only thing we are lacking is input from our large membership. If we're not careful our site could go dead from not having new inputs from our members and this would be terrible because without this site Harbour Lights would suffer and we in general would suffer.

I challenge all who read this post and have disaggreements with Harbour Lights, this Forum and any other problems in general to take the Sunday Challenge. Visit the other lighthouse sites and see what I'm talking about. They are borinnnnnng and contain nothing but off the wall posts from the majority of the posters. I have had my say and hope to hear from a lot of our members on this subject and hope that you all will take the Sunday challenge.

Rich