Sue, You have won a fabulous guided fishing trip on Lake FSB with Tim as your guide. Tim is rated as the number one guide on the entire chain of lakes, As a special added side trip created specially for you, Tim will take you thru the hole in the fence at the Leinenkugel Brewery's fresh water intake (exactly the size of the FSB's deep sea Bass boat) and to a secret door near the finished product loading docks where Tim will give you a guided tour thru the brewery and at the end of the tour you may receive a complimentary supply of beer (depending on how many people are around the loading docks and how much beer Tim can load on to the FSB's deep sea bass boat, normaly 8-10 kegs unless the waves are over 1 foot high)

Tim will have all the necessary items you will need for your tour such a white lab coat, clip board and I.D. badge credentials** showing you as an efficiency expert, Tim has found if anybody ever questions him he can begin yelling at them and saying "you look expendable" which generally keeps them out of his way while he's giving tours.

**I.D. badge credentials are provided by Dave's phony I.D. badge and Credentials Service.

Also, make sure you wear your life jacket as the hill down to the FSB boat docks are very steep and Tim just replaced the brakes on the Yugo for the third time this week.

And once again congratulations!!