Please forgive my professional criticism of this poll. As a few of you know, my main occupation is to conduct market research; something I've been doing for 32 years now.

The problem with this question and the answer choices is that it needs a clear question and a balanced set of answer choices. The answer choices also need to be inclusive -- that is they need to include all the possible answers -- or at least an "other..." choice.

A clearer question would state the opinion as such and then ask respondents to indicate their level of agreement or disagreement with the opinion:

Some Harbour Lights collectors believe that the release of GLOW open editions hurts the collectibility of the limited editions. Do you agree or disagree with this opinion?

A 'balanced set of choices' would include, for example:

Definitely Agree
Agree Somewhat
Not Sure
Disagree Somewhat
Definitely Disagree

These answer choices are 'balanced' in that there are two 'agree' and two 'disagree' choices and a neutral choice in the middle.

However, there's still a problem.

'Collectibility' can mean different things to different people:

The ability to purchase a limited edition?
The desire to collect limited editions?
The increase in value of limited editions?
etc.

Not a criticism of Sean, just a professional observation.

Among the worst surveys are those published by U.S. Representatives and Senators looking for support of their positions on issues.