"My fellow HL collectors, it's with a heavy heart I come to you tonight." "I will not seek nor will I accept any more GLOWs into my collection."

The GLOWS ARE NECESSARY! I have stopped buying them because I've managed to get all the LEs except for Coquille River. When I was missing some "key" LEs in my collection, I was damn happy to have a representative GLOW of that light to display.

Serious collectors cannot have complete control over what their collectible supplier manufacturers. They can suggest what they want but are powerless to stop things they don't want. They have two options: Buy it or don't buy it.

Let's say you want to buy a Chevrolet. Will it be a Corvette? Will it be a Camaro? Will it be an Impala? Will it be the Suburban? Will it be the Tahoe? Will it be a Trail Blazer? Will it be a S-10 pickup? They are all Chevrolets. They all have different price ranges and available options.

Would a person who purchases a Corvette want to eliminate the Camaro because it is less expensive and there are a lot more of them? Would a person who bought a Suburban want to eliminate the S-10 pickup? No, they wouldn't.

Car manufacturers make different models with different options in different price ranges. They do this so they can compete with other car manufacturers at all levels. Shouldn't a collectible company be able to do the same.

Buy what you like, display what you like, and be damn happy that you have the freedom to chose to do what you want to do!

I'm thankful I got into collecting HL's and the fact I've met so many wonderful people from collecting this great collectible. How many things have you purchased in your life that you still have today and you can say you've met the people who own and operate the company that manufactured that item?

smile Bob smile