From Tony Constantino:

Quote:
Good Thursday Morning!

My primary responsibility is to protect the collectible integrity of Harbour Lights and to protect the integrity of the brand for future generations of Collectors!
While it is not always safe to speak on another’s behalf, I can assure every Collector, Don Devine is a man of principle and his commitment to maintaining the collectible integrity of Harbour Lights is equally as strident.

Since coming to Harbour Lights, in February of this year, I have tried to be as sensitive to the traditions of Harbour Lights set by the Younger Family. I trust that actions have spoken louder than words and that the new Harbour Lights Team has and will continue to preserve those traditions.

The Founder’s Collection is not a ”money grab”; it is simply the sale of Bill Younger’s private collection at issue price.

I also have to point out, Harbour Lights is a primary resource and our relationship with the National Association of Limited Editions Dealers, clearly prohibits our involvement in the secondary market. The sale of these pieces, at issue price, is a testament to Bill and Don’s strong commitment to that integrity.

In developing a “structure” for The Founder’s Collection, the sale is between the Collector and Harbour Lights, with the Dealer acting solely as Agent. Clearly, we want to be sure that the Collector is the beneficiary of this offering.

Perhaps there may have been a better way to have structured the Offering. However, selling the Replicas individually through Dealers would not have been practical, how could we have approached every Dealer at the same time on the same day – we wanted to have the Dealer’s operate on a level playing field.

Please know the Harbour Lights Team does understand the Collector and what their expectations are; Replicas that are exact in detail, of the highest quality and priced fairly. The 2007 introductions will offer that and more!

I extend the same invitation to each of you, call me directly 800.365.1219 or write me at tconstantino@harbourlights.com