Good Afternoon - I've just read thru all of these posts. I know less about the future of Harbour Lights than most of you because it's one of 50 plus lines I carry. I'd be crazy to tell you I'm one of you. This is a business for me.

I've had numerous dealings with the new company in the past two months and will tell you that they are working hard and addressing every concern I have in a speedy and professional manner. As a staunch supporter of HL myself, I have no ulterior motive in saying this. I just know that I'm already making friends with the new staff there - just as I enjoyed frindships with the CA staff for 8 or so years. Of course there'll be gliches but don't take them personal. Go with the flow. We all make mistakes in a new venture. It's how we learn.

As for dwindling dealers and the future of HL? You, the consumer will determine that. Not Lighthouse Depot or their conglomerate. Each of you expect to turn a profit in your profession and collectible dealers would love to do the same. I would guess that very few have in the last several years. We're all in the cheering section for those wanting to start taxing ebay sales.

There are a lot of reasons dealers are disappearing. Little of it has to do with the actual product.

All said - to keep in the spirit of this thread, I'm completely satisfied with everything I've seen so far. Will the new lights be the right ones? Don't know. Will the edition sizes be right? Can't really say. But if you make them too small, the price has to go way up to cover production.

All I can say is, as a consumer, to do your part, make sure you're supporting an authorized dealer of HL. That in itself makes you part of the solution, not part of the problem.

Terry The Bronze Lady of orlando www.bronzelady.com