Yes I believe the very last number of an issue should demand a higher price. This is something that I have never seen on eBay or on the forums.

Apparently since we haven’t seen any around Nancy must have kept all of her last numbers. I believe this story of Nancy collecting the last number goes back to the Rutherford days and I don’t know if Nancy kept this up after 2000. Maybe John, Paul or Dave Knows.

Bob make s good point about many of the lighthouses numbers stopping before the full production. Did Nancy take the last number of any of those? I never heard if she did. I do know that private productions pieces that are made for someone else would not be Nancy’s to pick from. So for Harbour Lights like those made for Lighthouse Depot or the Forum Exclusives the last numbers were available. Also special pieces like the Gold Golden Gate Bridge and Baileys Harbour had the last number available.

I do have the last production number for the Gold Golden Gate Bridge 250/250 and the Halfway Rock 600/1200 (600 is the last one made)

I don’t see a demand as large as a double digit but I am sure someone besides me would be interested in having something as unusual as the last production number. I feel it is a neat thing and if I have a chance for the last number I will go for it.

DANIEL