I too am a collector of things. I have always been all the way back to my teenage years. There were comics, baseball cards, trains, etc. This was up until I turned 50 and then it was Harbour Lights. I will still collect them as long as the LE are made and marketed through a dealer. I WILL NOT pay the outlandish shipping costs of buying through a catalog. The LLOM don't interest as long as the LE is present. If the LE went away I would give it up altogether. I feel that something must change as the market is not there anymore for the 4000-5000 production of LE. Maybe there is a market for the 1000-2000 range but I even doubt that through dealers. Whatever is going to happen had better happen QUICK or it will be too late. I still say the dealers are on their way out and the HL line will turn into a catalog sale only product. This would be fine for Lighthouses Depot as they could make a 1500-2000 run on a piece and sell it to the diehards through their catalog. The dealers I predict are becoming a thing of the past.

Rich