Thanks guys. I added the 13th regional button, counted mine wrong. Also added Battery Pt., Cape Lookout GLOW, and Wolf Trap.

I didn't add the '97 badge in the main sculpture count because it didn't have an actual HL number like the other 2 did (from my understanding).

I tried not to go in detail on the "unofficial' stuff, I changed the statement to a simple generalized one to cover all, instead of specifically mentioning just a few. The list is getting a little long already (understatement. LOL), and the unofficial stuff is growing in leaps and bounds. Trying to keep this list mainly to the official sculptures, with just a mention of the ancillary stuff at the bottom.

There are tons of the ancillary stuff that I didn't get into. Just tried to cover the basics in the one paragraph. There is a gigantic list of one-of-a-kind and rare tidbits that would take a complete list to cover them alone. I have just in my collection alone: a one-of-a-kind "black and white" version of the Sea Girt button, 4 different AP versions of the Sea Girt society cloisonne pin with different color schemes on each one (for HL to choose from), a 1993 Christmas card (Hatteras watercolor drawing on front) from HL with matching gift certificate insert inside (not sent out to collectors in general), HL phone stickers (with their phone numbers) to stick on your telephone, Bill Younger's "passport" from the '97 reunion, original color proof layout spreads from the printer for a couple of the buttons, a mini Coquille River sculpture from a different company with only 6 sides (just like HL's)...which HL sued them for copying, a couple lighthouse candle holder sculptures from another company who named them "Harbour Lights" too (another lawsuit I believe), some original black and white advertisement proofs for some of their early '91-'94 adds, and a couple dozen other wierd items. I know that there are tons of these type of rarities out there in others' collections too (like Sean's "beaver" sculpture, the Harbour Lights apron, HL pencils, store displays and set-ups, etc.). Maybe someday I'll try and create a second list just for all the standard and rare ancillary items, since many people like myself collect them too. We'll try and keep the detailed info of this list for the sculptures.

As a side note, I can never thank my Forum and HL friends too much for all the wierd and funny stuff they have been sending me through the years, especially John, Paul, Ken, Dave, and both JJs. A few funny notable ones: A Bill Younger signed "sharpie pen" and matching signed "blotter paper towel" from one of his signings, a couple "broken" or "retarded" buttons with personalized comic notes from Bill, an upside-down printed HL T shirt, the signed box from Bill's "Bob" Tie, small conference room door signs from the last reunion (which an 'un-named' collector pulled off the door at the reunion's conclusion and frantically searched me out through the crowd with a HUGE grin!), as well as many other kooky collectibles. These guys are real pranksters and I happily appreciate the gifts!

Gee, I wonder what the market value is for a Bill Younger signed blotter paper towel!! LOL