Another coquille paint variation.

Coquille River No-Number went for $765

Coquille variation on ebay

The Paint variation is, it has green window mullions at the light with a four-panel door at the entrance. All four Panel doors are made in Canada and have a cream or white mullion frame at the light. This is the first four panel door type that I have seen with a green mullion frame.

Also the seller said that its base color is muddy beige with gray highlights in the crevasses. I don’t have my coquille in front of me, but I believe that all are gray except for a California made paint sample that on this forum was discovered back in 2000

As for as I can tell it does not have a number. If it did have a number I would put it just before the “white mullion Canadian” and right after the “California made” version meaning its number would be somewhere between 290 and 380. I do not have any coquilles logged in on my spread sheet for thoses numbers. So I have no record of what happens for them.

The other possibility is that it was a paint sample for the first made Canadian version, but was discarded.

DANIEL