Thanks, Eric, I will have to look up where Vincente is located and when they are open and possibly make that the first lighthouse I finally get to see. It sounds like a good one to start with.

In response to the statement about the original 17, the seller told me that when he purchased the set back in 1991, he was told that he had to purchase all of them or none of them. He didn't say why, but he made that statement to me. Even though he is friends with the Youngers, I don't think he knew anything about 103 being the artist proof number. I'm sure he would have mentioned it, plus asked much more for the collection than he did.

I realize I am playing with fire, but I have not earthquake-proofed my collection on display and have not insured it. I did copy down the number of the company that insures collections and plan to call in the near future, plus I will call my present carrier to see if they insure. I don't want to add up what I have spent on my collection because I don't want my wife to see such a number. I must admit this Collectors Forum has made me look more closely at my collection and appreciate what I have.

Scott