As I read Tim's post, it reminded me of the "Hen House", and got me thinking. With the number of people we've had on the Internet over the years, and the many different ideas - we had had very few family squabbles. We all seem to get along pretty well and respect each others opinions even though we may not agree. I think that harbour light Collectors are one of the most unique groups I have belonged to and my hat's off to you all. And especially to John caught in the middle. I will say one thing though- it isn't as much fun looking the latest scoop as it was on AOL.

The Shadow (Lou)

Incidently John, the current chat room is still the same one you set up. Only now I just zap the link to anybody interested. And, like always, I agree with Lou. Finding out what HL was planning to do or were in the process of implementing was a lot more fun in the old days. Viva La Providence, one of the greatest pieces of detective work and logical deduction.

And Tim, I only walked 10 miles to school through the snow back in Iowa when I was a kid. We couldn't afford shoes so we were barefooted. On icy days we would wrap our feet with barbed wire to keep from slipping.

The Ancient Mariner (Fred)

[This message has been edited by FredKuhl (edited 10-03-99).]