Quote:
When someone posts who doesn't post often, at least ACKNOWLEDGE that they've been heard by someone, and give them some type of comment!!
I totally agree.
I also feel that each Moderator should make sure that each person on his or her section should be answered. If you are a Moderator and not able to be at a computer enough to answer question then maybe you should request a split Moderator ship with someone.

I try to best of my ability to cover all collecting and Harbour Lights parts of the forums but even still there are times I am out on business or vacation or just not enough time to answer. Sometimes a question may not be that simple to answer and will take a little time to research to give the right answer. Other times the newbie will not give enough info for us to answer properly.

But on the side of us Moderator, super Wackos and Saints, it also gets old when we do research and make a good well thought out post and it looks like it falls on dead ears. It is like silence on the radio. Sometimes it so quiet, You can hear a pin drop.

DANIEL