One word: UGH!

I took one look at this offering, known as Barking Rocks, and thought starving artist sale at the local Holiday Inn and what a dog.

I collect replicas of actual lighthouses that are still standing or long gone. I have no interest in fictional lighthouses.

It seems the new owners are following the former owners in producing a creation that may not sit well with their collectors. I always felt they were expiri :rolleyes: :rolleyes: menting to see if we would actually buy anything because it was a Harbour Lights. I've bought all the white elephants in the past because I got one of everything to keep my collection complete. I've broken away from that mode with the selling of several of my flag# 23 pieces to fellow collectors. I will probably advise my dealer I do not want the Barking Rocks piece. This will be the first time I've done this since I went on auto ship.

If one of you faithful collectors wants #23 of the Barking Rocks, I will order it from my dealer and sell it to you for the retail price plus shipping and insurance. Otherwise, someone in Oregon can purchase a low flag# right off the dealer shelf.

Downright disappointed in Massachusetts

:rolleyes: Bob :rolleyes: