The costs of printing and postage and the desire to hold the line on Collectors Society membership just aren't going to make it possible for 2007-2008 to include a mailed copy of the Legacy according to a well-placed source at Harbour Lights wink

The return of the Closonne pin should be welcomed by many. Not for it's instrinsic value, but as another 'thank you' from Harbour Lights.

As for the content of the Legacy, for the past 2 years + I was responsible for the design and layout and some of the content. I hope you found it at least equal to the content of the old 'hard copy' issues.

Starting with this coming issue, the production has been 100% in-house. A new look, and still good content in my opinion - with articles contributed by Ron Foster, Tim Harrison and yours truly as well as the column from Tony.

The Collectors Society page has a picture of the front page of the redesigned Legacy. Members for 2006-2007 and probably anyone new who signed up for 2007-2008 already will probably get a link to this next issue on or before April 9.

2007 represents the first full year under which the new owners of Harbour Lights had full control -- of the programs and selection and design of the releases.

I don't think Don and Company are getting enough recognition at holding the line (even lowering it) on prices and edition sizes.

Consider the new Collectors Society Exclusive at $60 compared with $85 for the past several years and the lower prices (and smaller) event pieces.