Great Lakes:
Mackinac Island: The island or city would make a great choice if feasible (hotels, etc). More lights than can possibly be visited in a weeks time within easy travel distance from land or water, so you couldn't argue that. Mackinaw City is a fun place to spend some time at also. There are plenty of hotels in the area, would just have to spread people out a bit. How many horses does it take to haul around a Harbour Lights Reunion?
My #1 Great Lakes vote

Niagara Falls: Who could really complain with that choice. More things within 10 miles to do than could possibly be accomplished. Beyond Niagara itself, you could picnic at Fort Niagara, visit Buffalo area or Lake Ontario lights. Maybe a bus tour of the Canadian lights of Lake Erie?
My #2 vote

Great Lakes cruise: very interesting concept. Don't know the details, but if a ship is large enough that could be very interesting.
My #3 vote

Atlantic Coast:
Baltimore: I agree with everyone that this would be the best location if the east coast is chosen. As long as Art Modell is not within slapping distance, I would have alot of fun.
My #1 Atlantic Coast vote

Miami: As long as it is mid October or later (after hurricane season) this would be a great location also. A cruise boat all the way around the keys from Cape Florida up to Sanibel Island? I guess that could be Atlantic and Gulf Coast all in one. Fred could *really* catch a big fish on this one!
My #2 vote

-RodW

[This message has been edited by Rod Watson.]