Here's an update on reservations for the Coach Tours:

[*] NJ tour - now 78 reservations. We're committed to two coaches and depending on whether they are 40 or 55 passengers, we'll be able to we can handle either 80, 95 or 110.

[*]MD tour - now 69 reservations. Same other info as for NJ.

[*]DE/VA tour - now 59 reservations. I expect we'll get to at least 80 when those attendees who are NOT online get the information about the tours next month from Harbour Lights.

[*]Hooper Strait tour - only 10 for the Thursday morning tour, and 69 reservations for the Sunday afternoon one. We might be able to use a smaller coach if we don't reach 40 for the Thursday group tour. But that one may fill up too.

My feeling is that we won't be able to handle more than the two coaches on any of these tours because we would be overwhelming each lighthouse as we drop off 80-110 people at a time.

If you're thinking about these tours, but haven't yet made a reservation, now's the time to get your name in.
www.LighthouseKeepers.com/tours/

Thanks for all your support on these trips. We're going to have a blast!

In answer to some queries I've gotten, coaches are non-smoking. If you are a vegetarian, we'll be able to accomodate your dietary needs.

For those who've sent checks as deposits, those were deposited about a week ago. For those who provided credit card information for reservations, I hope (finally) to be set up to actually accept charge cards in about another week. I'll email you when the initial charge has been made.