I'm still hear looking at what's going on.

I'm working a bit more lately, so my posting has dropped off. Need to make some money to keep my autoship. It would be a shame to have to give it up less than a year after it started.

I still will check in on the CF a couple times a day. More when I'm off.

Nice to see some lighthouse fundraising still part of the CF. I was thinking of offering to fill in for Dave and do the Wacko badges for this year, but work started picking up and I didn't feel I could commit to it. This fundraiser sounds like a better idea anyway.

My two cents would have been to suggest that you included Dennis or Bob S or Bob M or Judy or one of a few other CF lighthousers on the commitee. Would have been a little more diverse, but maybe the commitee is already too large.

Sorry to get off track, but back to the fundraiser:

Rich, as for you hint, the first thing I thought of was National Lighthouse day. The 7th of August and the St. Helena HL piece. Not sure if it's that easy.

Stan M
New Jersey Lighthouse Lovers
------------------------------------
Harry Wishlist: Tinicum Rear Range, Miah Maull Shoal, Finns Point, Bergen Point, Cross Ledge, Old Ambrose Lightstation, Romer Shoal, Barnegat Lightship, Liberty Lightship.