Quote:
... think the foremost reason for joining the forums should be a love of lighthouses - not just an interest in collecting lighthouses. Margret and Stan are from a family of lighthouse keepers, for goodness sake!! They probably have so much more to contribute to these forums than the rest of us. I would love to see an international forum, specifically for getting to know more about lighthouses throughout the world. Maybe Margret and Stan could start it by sharing information about their family. Hopefully, other members throughout the world would be encouraged to post information about lighthouses in their area.
I agree with Grace. So long as the main interest is LIGHTHOUSES CF should allow all kinds of other things to be discussed.

To me this place is a little like a club you would attend regularly. You would go in and meet friends and gossip before and after "the real business". So why not do that here too?

And I will post some treads about our family and about UK lights - with pleasure!

But please be a little patient. At the moment I am having problems with my computer network here at home and I can't seem to find what's wrong with the belsssed thing. This just slightly restricts me internet access and so I would like to sort this out first.

But watch this space ...

(I wish you could spellcheck these posts - my dyslexia is having a great time confused Sorry if I make so many mistakes!)

Margret
Lighthouse Duo
Live Love Laugh ...