I feel that we shouldn't add forums for non-HL, non-lighthouse hobbies. There are other forums that focus on that, and do a much better job of it. When there's a problem with the engine on the Land Rover, I don't post it here, I go to my Land Rover forum. When I'm looking for a new license plate for my collection, I don't post my request on the CF, I go to my plate newsgroup.

However, one thing I WOULD like to see here is a buy/sell area for other, non-HL, lighthouse objects. I feel that there are times that I have been looking for books or other items, and there is no way to trade them here. A "Lighthouse Marketplace" could, I feel, be a nice addition.

But as for themed forums...I think that after a few months, we'll all have shared pet stories and pictures. Then, we've got this forum sitting there. I feel that creating a new thread in NTDWA every month or so on a topic could be good, though.

One other thing I've always thought could be cool was a CF book group, either with lighthouse or regular books. It seems that we have a lot of readers here, and it could be neat to have a discussion group with a new book every other month or so. If others like this idea, I'll happily head it.

I think that addition would have to be very careful, to stay in keeping with the lighthouse theme of this site. We already have tons of forums here on lighthouses alone...let's keep building on that concept.