At the moment, all, I'm the rate limiting step in people getting their prints back from John. As an update, the prints are in production at the professional photographic lab that I use here in Kalamazoo. When I talked to them late yesterday when I was in the store, they were talking about having them ready either today or the first of the week. As busy as they were, I'm personally betting on next week.

As soon as I get the prints, they'll be signed and individually numbered as 1/100, etc., and then after my hand falls off from signing all of them, they'll be shipped to John by insured mail for distribution starting with those who got their checks in first. Good luck to everyone who wants #1/100. That part of this is in the hands of the US postal system.

I'll post another note to let everyone know when they go off to John.

John will be keeping track of who gets which print in the series as they go out. After #100/100 has been spoken for and shipped, we're planning a lottery drawing, the details of which I don't think John has worked out as yet. The lucky winner of that drawing will get a matted and framed 10x30 version of the print! Good luck everybody.

Gary