Okay, fast forward....the petition succeeds, Harbour Lights decideds to make Mispillion. How do they sculpt it?

Do they sculpt it like we all remember it, with busted and boarded windows, tall weeds growing out of the mud, holes in the roof and the red siding falling off?

Do they sculpt it like it looked before it started to deteriorate, solid windows, no holes in the roof, no weeds and the red siding?

Or do they sculpt it like this picture , with a nice front porch, a rail around the lantern room and white siding?

When she was still standing, I always though that they should do it as she stood, with the possibility of doing a later restored piece. Now that she's gone, I would vote for option two above. It would be little like we all remember, but with some dignity.

As far as rebuilding, if a group ever gets going to do it, count me in. I am afraid though, that it would have to be a complete replica, probably off-site (possibly Ship Carpenter Square in Lewes?) My theory, feeling, hypothysis, guess, is that not too much of the original structure really is stored in a secret place. The cynic in me tells me that "secret location" was the county rubble fill. I hope that I am wrong. I do believe that I read that the DRBLHF did obtain the top of the lantern room that landed at the front door after the lightning strike. At least that could be integrated in to a replica.