LisaD,

John is right about Harbour Lights not being the only thing dropping in value. The whole collectible market has taken a dive. Many of us collect Harbour Lights because of the quality, the great people that created the company and our love of lighthouses. For myself, it is more important to have the lighthouse I want than a particular edtion number. Yes, it is great to have a low number but that's just icing on the cake. Also many of us didn't go into the lighthouse collecting business to make money. We have them with no intention of parting with our collections.

Harbour Lights has done more than just make lighthouse replicas. They have been the catalyst for bringing peolple together who have the same interest and passion which resulted in making many new friends all over the country and working together to preserve an important part of our country's heritage.

I'm sorry you haven't experienced the real joy of collecting Harbour Lights. It has had its ups and downs but show me something in life that hasn't. You gotta look at the glass as half full, not half empty.
Judy