Unfortunately, I didn't start collecting Harbour Lights Lighthouses until December 1997.
So all of the older Retired Pieces, I have purchased through Dealers, on EBay and/or from other Collectors.
My Wish is to Harbour Lights:
That once again the Blue Harbour Lights Boxes would be available to Dealers and/or Collectors through Harbour Lights only!
That Harbour Lights would sell the Blue Harbour Lights Boxes along with their other Harbour Lights Collector Items.
If you didn't start collecting Harbour Lights in 1991, your getting, whatever is available.
The Dealers have never had enough room to store the desirable Blue Harbour Lights Boxes. In most cases, they have been damaged and/or remarked.
If you buy the Harbour Lights Lighthouses on the Secondary Market the Blue Harbour Lights Boxes, in most incidents are in poor condition, if they are still available.
I have purchased Harbour Lights Lighthouses with the Blue Harbour Lights Boxes having 4 plus label affixed to one box. Then, of course, it also had 4 plus numbers on the box. Then of course, the Seller calls this the Harbour Lights Original Blue Box! Which it is the Harbour Lights Blue Original Box but not for that Lighthouse!
I have been talking to some Dealers, at one time, they could get the Harbour Lights Blue Boxes. But, then the Dealers really don't always have the space available for storage! So, I sincerely believe, that the Dealers would Welcome Harbour Lights to Resale the Harbour Lights Blue Boxes!
GolfHarbor