This thread seems to have been re-directed from Freddie's wish list for FL reef lights he would like to see to a discussion about another CF exclusive light. Let me help re-direct the discussion to a wish list for HL (as opposed to the forums). Let me also bring the discussion of another exclusive to an ugly end at this point in time.

(1) Won't even begin to think about another exclusive until the entire WP run is sold out. Every last one of them gone.
(2) We have taken expressions of interest in the past. Lots of people say they will buy. Maybe half, at best, actually do. Trust me, I appreciate each and every one of you who has participated in this effort (as well as the original piece, Erie Land Light). The WP is a wonderful piece, well done and nicely sized. And, not unreasonably priced when you consider the price includes shipping. Sorry for those of you who don't like the GL. There are more lights on the GL than the other 3 coasts combined, and more lights in the size range we needed to look at. The members who took the time to vote chose the light.
(3) Minimum production of lights is 500, including LLs. The custom LLs were sold to the various groups in a 300 quantity, and HL held back 200 to put into un-numbered, normal distribution about 6 months after the group received theirs.
(4) Given the experience with this light, before I would support another effort we would have to have paid orders for at least half the run so the bill could be paid.

If you want to discuss a potential exclusive for 2013 or so, please take that discussion to a new thread either in the FSB or the exclusive forum.

Let us now return this thread to its original intent.....