Mold I and Mold II both go for around $30 on ebay. I assume that you received the Mold I since the seller called it retired. That would have cost you $45 at a dealer.

The seller was not truthful to you on the description.

The Mold I #414 is not a limited edition. It is a retired open edition. It should have been called a G.L.O.W or “Great Lighthouses of the World”
The number is A234 not 234. Try getting a part for your washer without giving the dealer the letters on your serial no.

The seller was trying to make the buyer (you) believe that it was a L.E.

You have a right to return this item since the seller was describing a Limited edition #139 Barnegat not a glow. I believe you have a legal right to return any item within 3 working days if you are not happy with it.
But will the seller return the money. Probably not.
I think you should least contact the seller and try and return it.

Some of the collectors and I use to warn buyers by email when they saw stuff like this going on. I quite because I kept getting in the middle of it. Many a time the buyer would tell the seller that I said that he wasn’t correct on his description and I would find myself debating the seller. It just got old.

At this time there are probably around 4 or 5 Harbour lights that are on ebay with an exaggerated or untruthful description that leads the buyer to believe that the item is more valuable than it is. The real popular one right now is calling the misspelled Admiralty head rare and asking a ridiculous starting price or an over inflated buy it now price. A so-called "rare misspelled" Mylasian Admiraly just went for $375 and it didn't even have a box.

Maybe us Veteran collectors could start posting warnings to our fellow collectors on this forum.
What do you think?

DANIEL