I have 1,083 HL lighthouses plus at least one of each Anchor Bay plus all the ornaments, 51 Little Lights of Mine, all the Skybound Balloons, and anything else Harbour Lights has put out. I have saved every box and all the styrofoam inserts and peanuts. I would never think of throwing the styrofoam away and would never buy a lighthouse that came without a styrofoam insert, if one had come with it originally. I have even sent lighthouses back that came without the styrofoam insert when seller hadn't divulged the styrofoam had been replaced with peanuts. I watched one particular seller that offered the same lighthouses in the same condition as other sellers for months on ebay and sold none of his because he stated that he had discarded the styrofoam and would include peanuts instead. I feel the styrofoam is as important as a certificate of authenticity that could be gotten any time from Harbour Lights. I say could because I have tried to contact the new company both by email and telephone and have gotten no response from either method. At least the styrofoam serves a purpose, and I believe a very necessary purpose. Now do you want me to tell you how I really feel?

Scott