This is going to be interesting to hear the replys to this...I hope John C. will read this and reply.

I have over 72 lighthouses, both the old type and the new. I do not have the room to store a ton of open boxes. The boxes are only important because someone said they were.
Yes, they have the sticker and number on them, and that is the reason we all keep them. I do not feel the keeping the bubble rap from the old Lighthouses is important nor
do I think keeping the fitted inserts are either. I keep the boxes folded and in the bottom of one of my display cabinets. I have sold and traded several and have never have anyone refuse to accept how I ship the Lighthouses to them. They ship better covered in bubble rap and peanuts put around that, then put into another box and peanuts put around the org. box again. If I have to keep all of the above I would not be able to collect these Lighthouses. I say as long as you have the Lighthouse, the org. box, and all the paper work, then you should have nothing to worry about.

I really would like to hear how eveyone fills about this, because if I am wrong, then I have a $7,000 collection that is not worth anything..............

[This message has been edited by Richard.]