Boy you are both hard to follow but here goes.

I was born in Joplin, MO in 1959. Moved to Corona, CA just before I turned three. My family life is another long and difficult to understand story. But when I was three my mother gave up three of us for adoption. I went to live with some wonderful people who took guardianship of me. They raised me and as far as I was concerned they were my mom and dad. I have three sisters, a brother and two half sisters from my birth family and I was raised with two boys who were nine and eleven years older then me.
My husband Bill and I were married met and married in 1985. We have three children RaeAnn, Chris, and Justin. We moved to Tennessee in August of 1992. This is where our children have grown up. I am a bank teller and Bill is a Firefighter and is a constrution worker on his days off from the Fire Dept. We have both been members of our local Rescue Squad for 15 years, our children grewup around it and are active members also. RaeAnn lives in Missouri with her husband Randy and their son Austin. Chris and Cassie just got married this past August and Have Makayla, the two year old. Both work nights so that is why Bill and I have her so much. Cassie also has two other children Katrina and Jonathan but they live with their dad right now and we do not get to see them as often as we would like. Our youngest son Justin is an EMT. He is 21 and has had a few girlfriends but nothing real serious. He is enjoying being on his own.
I have always liked lighthouses but really got interested when I got older and of course after we moved from California.
We went to visit friends in Maine in July of 2003 and visited lighthouses on that trip. I had told my husband we were not going to Maine without seeing some lighthouses. That is the first time I saw the Harbour Lights lighthouses and the rest is history.
Bill likes car shows and races so we do a little of both when we take a trip.

Cyndi