From Tony Constantino:

Quote:
I read with great concern the postings relating to Harbour Lights quality!

I should point out that each Harbour Lights is hand-cast and hand-painted; that means there will always be some subtle differences from piece to piece.

However, it would seem your findings are a bit more obvious and need to be addressed directly with the factory in China and the Warehouse Manager in West Kennebunk.

Harry and I spoke this morning, I have made him aware of your concerns and my own. Harry will be at the factory the second week in May and will address your concerns with Management.

I can manage West Kennebunk more easily. Effective immediately, Harbour Lights will take one replica from EVERY carton to visually inspect. More if we see any problems.

"Eagle-eye" Jason will report his finding directly to me. I will accept the responsibility for quality at our end.

I clearly understand that Collectors have the right to expect 100% quality Harbour Lights EVERYTIME!

Please accept my apologies for the problems of the past - however understand I make no excuses.

I cannot address at this time the various little additions ("plusings") added to the replicas; I am not the sculptor (count your blessings!) But I will speak at more length with Harry on this.

I can let you know that I often receive requests from collectors who would like more cats\dogs\cows\ducks - I think you get it! One person's "plus" may be another's "minus".

A. J.Constantino