I was wondering how a WP would look with "Green Water" since Michigan City had a "Green Water" variation. I purchased a 2nd WP from Dave about 3 weeks ago and modified the water to have a green tint. I modified mine to have a dark green tint the same as New London Ledge's variation had and I think it looks great. I now have a "Blue Water" and "Green Water" version in my curio. I also sent a picture of it to Dave, Bob Ott and Daniel to get their opinion. I haven't heard from Dave or Daniel, but, Bob Ott immediately ordered a 2nd WP and had Dave ship it directly to my house for the modification to be done to it. Bob wanted a light green tint instead of the dark green color and I was able to give him what he wanted. He said that he liked it so maybe he will reply with his opinion.

If any of you are interested in having this modification done to yours or to a 2nd piece and want to see what it looks like, give me an email and I'll shoot you a picture. I really don't want to post a picture here as it might seem like I'm ruining a perfect WP without adding any value to it. There will be no charge for the modification except for the postage from me back to you and that should run between 7-10 dollars depending on where you live. Also, if Dave feels it's proper to post the picture I sent him, then by all means post it.

Rich