Just got an email offer from the Digest a short time ago. Special offer was buy 2 years/get one free, renewals included. Went for it as I didn't think I'd renewed in a while. Hmmm, seems that I'm now subscribed through 08/10!

(If anyone else took advantage of this offer be sure to call the toll free number to be sure that you get credit for that extra year. I didn't until I called.)

There was discussion elsewhere some time ago regarding the Disgest and one item brought up was the number of times Tim's photo appeared in each issue. It's just the way it's going to be I guess. If it's your magazine you get to include yourself! In this last issue Tim did sort of blast folks who had had lighthouse events and didn't advise the Digest. Believe the NE area has the greatest coverage as they know what's happening. If you have a story or event about a lighthouse, please do submit it. Chances are it will be published.

This month I especially enjoyed the article about the Saugerties Lighthouse. Neat to read about one that I've explored, especially now that I've seen some of the folks who actually lived there when it was in service.

Also, I agree with Paul on the "Keeper's Log", the quarterly publication of the USLHS. It has great in depth stories, lots of stuff not found elsewhere.