That would be 20 years for the Younger's if they were still there and 5 Years for Devine. The latter not producing a reunion yet. And yes I do differentiate between the two. That's not bad or good but it is a major change that shouldn't be just smoothed over and amalgamated into 20 years.

With Dave's format I would have thought sooner might be an option. I would have thought that locations and planning might already have been getting kicked around. Hey why not, new managment, lets get out there and promote the Hell out of ourselves with a wiz bang of a Reunion. They're after new collectors right? Isn't that why we got Barking Rocks?

There's alot of knowledge that has been gained from putting on Reunions, I would hope that they would not be starting over. Pick a site, pick a date, pick an event piece, argue over the means of registration, ask people to come and all this takes three years? Ok, I guess. Not diminishing your hard work Dave! I know its more complicated than I joke. By 2010 AARP might be sending me membership info!

nono